For Ashland Real Estate Sellers
When we take a listing, we'll do everything in our power to help it sell. And we’ll work closely with you all the way through to closing.
As a seller, here’s what you can expect when you work with Royce Real Estate:
Getting Your Home Ready for Market
- We’ll meet with you, view your property, offer suggestions if needed, on what to do to get it ready for market.
- We’ll do a market analysis of your property, selecting the best “Comparables” available to help determine the proper listing price. When that list is complete, we will make it available for your review/comments before selecting a listing price.
- We’ll develop a marketing plan for your property, and we’ll review it with you in detail. We’ll also work with you to incorporate any suggestions you have for additional marketing.
- If you like, we can offer suggestions for getting your home ready for market. If you want to use the services of a professional stager, we’ll schedule someone to help you with that, including optimal placement of your furnishings or even rental or purchase of staged furniture, arts or effects.
Showcasing Your Listing
- With your approval, we’ll place your property on the Southern Oregon Multiple Listing Service to reach the maximum number of potential buyers.
- We’ll photograph your home, interior and exterior, to show off the property’s best features and entice buyers to visit.
- We’ll create a high-quality brochure of your property for buyers to take with them. These brochures will be contained in a flyer box on your property, which will be restocked regularly.
- We will feature the photographs and descriptions of your property on our web site, as well as several other web sites.
- At your request, we’ll also create a visual tour or DVD for prospective buyers.
- We’ll implement an advertising campaign that will include display ads in newspapers and high-end or local magazines.
Active Marketing of Your Home
- We’ll also run a direct mail campaign, targeting the most likely buyer for your property.
- We’ll target other cities, towns and segments of the population that might have the right audience for your property.
- We’ll market your property heavily to other top brokers, who, historically, have sold the most listings.
- We’ll continue to promote your property at realtor meetings, advising other brokers of any price changes or improvements to your property.
- Unless you’re opposed, we’ll do open houses to attract buyers. Historically, a good percentage of our listings sell from an open house, either to one of our clients or to another broker’s client. Or, in some cases, the ad that precedes the open house causes a buyer who cannot make it to the open house to call their broker for a personal showing.
- We’ll place your listing, on a rotating basis, in our high visibility, Main Street window display or on our large, flat screen monitor, which runs seven days a week, for both locals and visitors to see as they pass by.
First Class Service
- We’ll monitor showings of your property, to keep you informed about the response from other brokers and their clients.
- We’ll give you seven-day-a-week coverage, and assign someone to your listing if your broker is out of town.